So I’ve been watching The Viking Queen
- Patrick Troughton is fucking hot in this
- The BRITISH Queen is a Viking????
- At least 800 years before the actual Viking Age????
- The Druids worship ZEUS??????? A GREEK GOD. WHAT.
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHistorical inaccuracy wtf
- The woman playing the “viking” Queen was a model apparently, and is doing a nice job
- Patrick looks really hot in this
- Is the Viking Queen supposed to be Boadiccea?
- Pat’s legs. Partially bared due to his “viking” or something manskirt. Not as short as everyone else’s. Still. Legs.
- These Romans are saying the Druid religion is outlawed, but they were quite tolerant of the indigenous religions of the lands they conquered, actually
- Oh Patrick, your throat. And clavicle. And arms. Also, general hotness. All tanned and… sweaty. Um.
- Where was I?
- I’m ignoring the stirrups cuz everyone gets that wrong but wev
Did I mention Patrick Troughton looks good in this?